Forms and Evaluations
Please help us provide better services by sharing your opinions and comments. Paper copies of these forms & evaluations are available at CAPS on the third floor of Zimmerman Library.
Forms for Students/Users of CAPS:
- CAPS Services Evaluation — Please leave your feedback for CAPS regarding services and tutors here.
- Contact Form — Email us about administrative issues, courses available for tutoring, employment, etc.
- Instructor Notification Form — Have us notify your instructor that you used CAPS services.
- Online Writing Lab (OWL) — Submit papers to CAPS tutors for help with structure, style, format, grammar, and thesis organization.
- No-Show Removal Request — Request removal for any no-shows that you may have obtained.
- Tutoring Request — Don't see tutoring for a particular course you have? Request it here and CAPS will do its best to make it happen!
- Cancel a SSSC Individual Appointment — Can't make it to your SSSC appointment? Let us know!
Forms for Faculty/Staff:
- Request to Hold Office Hours — Use this form to request faculty hours at CAPS.
- Request to Hold Learning Strategies or Writing and Language Workshop — To learn more about Learning Strategies or writing and language workshop at CAPS Click here.