Skip to main content
Virtual Front Desk (VFD)
Need to talk to a Student Resource Representative?
- Enter your name in the chat window under 'edit nickname.' (Optional)
- Type your message in the space above your nickname and hit Enter.
- Note: this feature is not used for tutoring.
Guidelines for Student Use
- You can use the VFD for:
- Requesting and canceling appointments.
- Asking questions about CAPS services — hours, locations, courses tutored, types of tutoring available, etc.
- Availability is subject to change. The VFD will remain open during normal CAPS business hours. If we are unavailable, please use the contact form.
|Live Chat- Fast and Friendly (MST)|
|Closed||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM||8:30 AM – 2:30 PM||Closed|
- Do not leave messages. CAPS cannot be held responsible for lost or missing messages. If chat is unavailable, please use the contact form.
- All users must obey rules of etiquette in order to use the VFD. Rules of etiquette include:
- NO verbal abuse or profanity
- NO spam, hyperlinks, or other unrelated messages
- NO topics discussed that are not directly related to CAPS
- The VFD is in no way meant for casual conversation. All conversations should be directly related to CAPS services.